P. J. Brennan(Redirected from PJ Brennan)
Patrick Joseph "P. J." Brennan (born 11 February 1986; Brooklyn, New York, United States) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Doug Carter in the British television soap opera Hollyoaks. He originally played the role in online spin-off Hollyoaks: Freshers. He also appeared in "Episodes (TV series)"
|P. J. Brennan|
|Born||11 February 1986|
Brooklyn, New York, United States
|Residence||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom|
Brennan refers to himself as being "Irish-American" and was named after an Irish priest. He grew up practising Irish step-dancing. Brennan uses the name "P. J." which is often confused as being a stage name.
Brennan lived in his native United States for the first 21 years of his life before moving to the United Kingdom, settling in London in September 2007. Brennan attended the prestigious Catholic prep school Xavier High School in Manhattan. Brennan studied at the Central School of Speech and Drama where he completed a three-year degree. Brennan later moved to Liverpool and lived with some of his Hollyoaks cast members including Alice Barlow, Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove and Jessica Forrest. Brennan is openly gay.
Hollyoaks was Brennan's first role and he auditioned for the part in April 2010. Brennan's casting at Hollyoaks was announced on 15 July 2010. Brennan initially had a guest role with the show and appeared from 13 September 2010 to 17 September when he left. Brennan was asked to return in October 2010. His return was announced on 14 December 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: We talk to Hollyoaks' PJ Brennan about streaking and Darren's bum!". Heat. 19 March 2011. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- Kilkelly, Daniel. "'Hollyoaks': PJ Brennan on Doug, Brendan, Bex and Silas". Digital Spy. Hachette Filipacchi. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- Good, Jenna (5–11 May 2011). "Kieron's a great kisser!". Reveal. Hearst Magazines UK (18): 93.
- Kilkelly, Daniel (15 July 2010). "Meet the new 'Hollyoaks' students". Digital Spy. Hachette Filipacchi. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- Kilkelly, Daniel. "Gaz and Doug return to 'Hollyoaks'". Digital Spy. Hachette Filipacchi. Retrieved 23 September 2011.